There are multiple data platforms the public can access to "triangulate" our areas of success and areas for improvement. Often times, the same information or data is accessible in multiple platforms.
CA School Dashboard
- See here for Alameda County Office of Education's series of videos explaining the Dashboard’s indicators
- California Office to Reform Education CORE (select "Oakland District - Charter Collaborative" under Network, and then "Urban Montessori Charter" under District)
- We are the first public charter school in CORE to make our data available to the public.
- CORE builds on the CA Dashboard with "Growth," "Indices," and some survey results.
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress results.
- See here for California Department of Education's Quick Reference Guides for state assessments.
- Oakland Public School Report Card Comparisons: for K-8 schools (or start at ousddata.org for even more options)
- DataQuest (select "School" as the "Level", then what the data you want to view, then search for "Urban Montessori")
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)